Ask about our easy 100% Financing! WAC
Your Complete Air Conditioning and Heating Service Since 1986.
REGULATED BY THE TEXAS DEPT. OF LICENSING AND REGULATION,
P O BOX 12157, AUSTIN, TX 787711,
P.O Box 112401 - Carrollton, TX 75011
(Phone) 972.386.8962 (Fax) 972.287.4425
A: We recommend annual a/c and heat check-ups in the Spring and Fall. Regular check-ups do not guarantee the unit will work perfectly, but they do reveal most small problems that can lead to major, more expensive problems if left unattended.
Q: Are regular checks worth while?
$45 FOR EACH ADDITIONAL UNIT
ASK US ABOUT OUR SERVICE CONTRACTS
1. Inspect gas valve for corrosions,
leaks, restriction of gas flow,
and abnormal noise.
2. Inspect pilot/ safety/ thermocouple/spark ignitor.
3. Inspect combustion chamber for
sooting cracks and deformities.
4. Service high limit control.
5. Lubricate blower motor and bearings.
6. Service air filtration system.
7. Clean and service gas burners.
8. Clean and service pilot light.
9. Service flame baffle (or ribbon).
10. Set manifold gas pressure.
11. Service fan control.
12. Check temperature rise.
13. Set burner air adjustment for proper
mix of air and gas.
14. Check flue and venting for
obstructions and carbon monoxide
15. Service wiring assembly and tighten
16. Check thermostat heat anticipator.
17. Perform match test in heat
18. Check for gas leaks around